I have been horribly remiss in posting the recipe for Easy Pesto Pork chops, and it has also been some time since I last made the dish. But a conversation with a friend last week brought this back to mind, so here’s the recipe, albeit 3 months late!
Cost: PhP200 | Servings: 5-10 | Cooking time: 20-30 minutes
- 5-10 pork chops, marinated in calamansi, soy sauce, & pepper
- All-purpose cream
- McCormick Pesto Powder
- Combine the cream and pesto powder in a bowl. Mix well.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Fry marinated pork chops.
- Pour the pesto mixture over one side of the meat then flip. Repeat on the other side. Add as much cream to the frying chops as you want.
For spicy pesto porkchops, you can add chili powder or siling labuyo in the pesto mixture.